Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Putting it in terms he understands

"The good news is that Oprah will be taping when we're in Chicago, and it's free to get in. The bad news is that you never know when the tickets become available, and we only have a two-day window. ... It might be tough."

"Oh Jer, we don't have to see Oprah on your birthday. That would completely suck for you. Just check for availability the next day. If it happens, it happens."

"If we can get tickets on my birthday, we're going. Oprah's like the Rolling Stones of black women, I get it."

8 comments:

Kristin said...

I will be insanely jealous if you get on Oprah. I am so glad to hear that Jerry gets it :)

Anonymous said...

All husbands should be modeled after your.

nothingbeast said...

He's just hoping that during the taping Oprah will be giving out free Guitar Hero to everyone in the audience. :)

chelsea said...

awww =)

i hope that when you go she won't be doing another episode like monday's, where she talked about bodily functions.

Sheryl said...

I love jerryisms! And if you get to go to Oprah's taping that will definitely be blogworthy.

Wendy said...

I would love to see Oprah! Jerry is a rockstar. I don't think I could blackmail/bribe my husband enough to even consider going.

Anonymous said...

Do tell us if you get any freebies from Oprah. Have fun!!

april said...

if you go to Oprah, please give us a blow by blow account.

And let us know how Toby reacts to being left out. lol.