Thursday, March 1, 2007

A public service announcement

A lot of you have been asking if Jerry's radio show is available online. From what I understand, web streaming is in the works, but not running yet.

Instead, I can direct you to a few recordings that Jerry compiled for the show's new MySpace page.

Normally, I would warn you here, say something about how the views reflected in Troy & Jerry in the Morning are in no way indicative of novelle360. But I laughed my ass off when Jerry played the clips for me yesterday afternoon. And, unfortunately, I was brushing my teeth and sprayed Crest original paste all over the sink and mirror and wall in front of me.

So consider yourself warned. Don't listen and brush at the same time. It could save your life.

11 comments:

Julie said...

Dammit!! Myspace is blocked from work. I'll have to check back another time. (In the process of moving, have no internet at home until Tuesday.)

Kristin said...

I almost peed myself! I cannot wait until they stream live.

Amy said...

"I'm gonna put my wood in your furnace"
I think that one really got me I was laughing for ages :)

aishah said...

fun pictures...i'm gonna check it out!

Keri said...

I wish we had Troy & Jerry in the morning down here in Florida. The wood in the furnace had me laughing for a while.

Mystryman said...

Helllooo From Mystryman!!!!
http://www.xanga.com/mystryman
Man...i have to wait 5 more hours before i go home and listen to Jer's radio show, but i'm pretty sure i'll probaly spit something out too...so i'll keep some tissues near me! Anywho, just wanted to stop by and say hello. I like the new site! Your entries always keep me entertained at work, or home...or on the road, or anywhere basically! Thanx for the tons of laughs! Can't wait to finally hear Jerry's show!

Chelsea said...

I just listened to NBGay, hahaha so funny. I can't wait to hear the rest!! You should be a guest on the show!

Ray said...

Ohmygoodness, whoever wakes up with Troy & Jerry is so lucky! I just heard the previews and they sound so hilarious. You are truly lucky Kelly to be married to a Radio Deejae. It must be a wild & humorous ride. Not to mention that Jerry's lucky to be married to you as well.

Take care, Kelly.

*I have to find a way to hear the show. Is he on satellite or anything?*

Ray said...

P.S. My favorite one was,"Overcook the steak". Too funny. =p

the plainsman said...

Well, LOL! After hearing the promos, the photos you posted of their bedroom "antics" made sense!

Maria said...

Haha, I've always wondered what Jerry's show is like!!