Saturday, April 7, 2007

Pregnancy Jerryisms

After I demanded that we get Mexican food immediately, if not sooner:
"I'm going to want to keep you pregnant forever. All you want to do is eat and sleep. It's like you've turned into me! ... And I'm awesome."

While browsing through a baby store because we just couldn't help ourselves:
"Oh man, some of these toys are so COOL! ... Um, do we have to wait until the baby's born to get them? I mean, we should probably test them out first for safety. Or whatever."

When he spotted a little dress embroidered with "Daddy's Little Girl":
"Yeah, don't tell anybody, but I guess having a girl wouldn't be completely horrible."

13 comments:

aisha said...

awwwww... I like the last one. that's so cute!

ajandmac said...

awww. man.

i have always wanted nothing but boys when i finally have children, but this one precious little girl who attends the preschool i work at completely changed my mind forever! and... im with jerry...it wouldn't be completely horrible.

Emma Catherine said...

So, of course, you don't tell anybody... right?

Right.

Anonymous said...

My mom had two girls, left a gap of about 7 years, then had two boys. She said raising the girls was the easier job.

Chelsea said...

You guys are gonna be awesome parents!

Christine said...

you guys are so cute! i think jerry is really excited!

corbow said...

I have a feeling you are going to have the funniest pregnancy ever.

Pauline said...

Oh whatever, we all know Jerry is a big softy at heart ;-)

Janice said...

The last one is my favorite :) :)

Wendy said...

I love Jerryisms! He cracks me up!

Tina P. said...

is it weird that these Jerryisms (and I'm aware it is ONLY because they are the PREGNANCY ones) are soooo much cuter and funnier than usual- maybe its just because i'm so excited!

Ray said...

Awww, those are the cutest Jerryisms ever! I'm sure you love them the best as well. Too cute.

Take care, Kelly.

Jennifer said...

haha! gotta love Jerry. You can tell him... my hubby was hoping for a boy, but after finding out it was a girl I think he ended up even more pleased. He started getting all teary eyed about how someday he'd have to give her away at her wedding and do the daddy daughter dance etc.... daddy's little girl. So sweet