Monday, April 30, 2007

Not like I took an extra night off from work or anything

Eff My Chemical Romance.



MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE


MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
MUSE
CANCELLED
BRYCE JORDAN CENTER

My Chemical Romance and Muse have cancelled tonight’s concert at the Bryce Jordan Center due to illness.

Tickets for tonight’s cancelled concert will be refunded automatically if purchased by a credit card.

Both bands apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused but look forward to getting healthy and playing at the Bryce Jordan Center in the future.



P1012749
Eff 'em.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They showed up to play at my school night before last.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh boy....you have had two bummers in a row.

Ray said...

"Eff' em indeed." PUHLEASE, both bands were ill?! I don't believe that bull. That's just an excuse not to play. I hate when people become famous and they become such PRICKS! I'd never be that way, and I'm not even kidding!

Chelsea said...

That sucks! I didn't know Muse and MCR were on tour!

meghan said...

actually, ray, they weren't making it up. they came to play in my town (at my school) on the 28th and all got food poisoning from the catered food. one of the local restaurants, usually fantastic...this was a huge fluke. sorry kelly!