Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The few photos I took in between my hostess duties

P1012736
The night before Jen's bridal shower, she celebrated
her bachlorette party. Here she is with a tiara.


P1012737_2
We ate at her favorite restaurant, Olive Garden. And here, if the
picture was closer, you could see how absolutely round I look already.


P1012740
Jerry was absolutely perplexed that a guy was invited to the bridal
shower. I explained that Jen wanted to invite him, so we did. Jerry
kept saying, "You need a ticket to get into a bridal shower, and that
ticket is a vagina." Well, turns out, he brought that ticket after all.
In the form of his adorable almost 2-year-old daughter, Paige.


P1012746
Here is Jen opening my gift: a platinum bar set.


P1012747
I got Nicole a little something, too, because she is
moving across the country. She wanted to try out
San Francisco, so she quit her job at the paper and
went. That takes a lot of guts. I admire that.


jvoz
And, no, this did not happen at the shower. Jerry recently set this
as our desktop photo, and I can't explain how much I love it.
Maybe it's Voz nearly tonging Jerry's right ear. Maybe it's Jerry's
"I'm king of the world" stance. Maybe it's the boob grab. Who knows.
Regardless, I'm pretty sure I'll want this photo around when I'm 90.

10 comments:

Amy said...

You look beautiful in the picture.
It's true what they say you are
actually glowing!
I love the picture of Jerry and Voz
what a cute couple they make.
:P

Beth said...

I would not say 'absolutely round.'

I would say 'absolutely beautiful.'

:)

the plainsman said...

As long as Jerry and Voz are preoccupied, I can tell a married woman how beautiful she looks!

But I still couldn't find any round person in the photo - I guess it's like that "Where's Waldo" trick stuff - I never was any good at those!

Jennifer said...

That picture of Jerry is really funny! It'll be a classic forever I'm sure.

fiona said...

Actually they're really cheap!! I got mine from www.babyfm.com. They have four different kinds and mine is $60 for two months (including shipping both ways and a bottle of gel) and every day after that is 85 cents!! Some other sites are www.babybeats.com and www.storkradio.com. Or you can just google 'fetal doppler', I guess.
It's VERY reassuring for the time between your appointments until you can feel the little one start moving. And since we're both first-time mommy's, that won't be for another month and a half to two months probably.
Anyway, let me know what you decide!!!

Janice said...

That looks like so much fun!!
Thanks for the comment, and I think I would title that picture, "Boob Grabber".

Chelsea said...

Looked like fun!

Tiffany said...

Fun!
You look beautiful, not round at all! Can't wait to see a real pregnant belly picture! :)

Ray said...

Awww, the pic of Jerry & Voz is my favorite! I can see why you want it around when you're 90 and I can't argue with you there.

Also, you look really nice in the picture with all the ladies at Olive Garden. Even though it's not an up close pic you do look like you're glowing and isn't that the best thing. ;o)

Take care, Kelly.

Randall said...

You are certainly the hostess with the mostess!