So instead of a full-blown update on any one thing, here are a few little tidbits that I hope to remember to expound on a bit in a few days:
- My being angry at inconsiderate people is NOT due to pregnancy hormones. Just like it's not related to the weather, the status of my car's gas tank or the color yellow.
- The party really was great despite two no-shows. The desserts came out uber amazing and, on the bright side, we have leftovers. I have a few pictures to share.
- I heart Country Time lemonade mix these days, but it's really hard to get the perfect ratio of lemony powder to water. Okay maybe this won't be a complete post, just felt the need to share.
- I am so super excited about the month of May. Not only is my mom visiting, but I get to hang out with two of my best girls: Timberly, who is visiting from Nebraska for her bridal shower in a few weeks, and Gisela who was invited to the shower and will travel from Philly to spend the weekend at my house. I am WAY overdue for one of that girl's pick-me-up-off-the-ground bear hugs. I haven't seen her since my wedding.
- Last but certainly not least: I, Kelly, hereby vow to relax a little (just a little) about this pregnancy. I have made it to the 12-week mark and the second trimester is just days away. And yesterday at our latest prenatal appointment, Jerry and I heard our baby's heartbeat for the very first time. And I can tell you that it is indescribably amazing.