Sunday, June 17, 2007

Jen & David's wedding

The day turned out beautifully. Other than a few minor snags like the limo driver not knowing how to get to the church and completely getting lost -- okay that was a major snag, I would've killed her -- everything went according to plan.

I didn't take as many photos as I would've liked, mostly because we were in a lot of different locations throughout the day with varying degrees of access to my camera, but I got a few that I really enjoy.


hair3
Here's Jen getting her hair done at the salon. Her
six bridesmaids, mom, sister-in-law and nieces
took over the place. They even ordered us pizza.


P1011517
Jen and her mom in the back of the limo on the way to the church.


P1011520
There's something I just love about this photo.
This is in the church before the ceremony.


P1011525
The bridesmaids and flower girls relaxing, waiting for our cue.


P1011529
Because I was in the ceremony, I didn't get any shots.
But here is Jen and David after for a formal portrait.


P1011531_2
Tia and Tasha being very patient during photos.


P1011547
My lovely bridesmaid's bouquet.


P1011557_2
Me and Jer at the reception.


P1011572
Dancing as the sun went down.


P1011553
Nothing like "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" at a wedding reception.


P1011573
Jerry being coerced into a shot with some of my former coworkers.

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love wedding pictures!! Looks like everyone had a great time :-)

Kristin said...

That wedding reception looks gorgeous! It looks like you had tons of fun!

-KrIsTiN-

Emilee said...

Looks like you had an awesome time! The dancing as the sun goes down picture is awesome. Haha, the last one is my favorite though, Jerry's face is classic.

cuah04 said...

It looks like you had a blast... I wore that dress in brown last year for a friend's wedding :) - enjoy the weddings... I am about to head off to Africa for 2 years, so I will miss most of my closest friend's weddings!

Lewis said...

Looks like you had fun. Everyone looks great, especially you.

Ray said...

Beautiful photos. Especially of the one with the bride looking away it's a beautiful picture. I also loved the one with the flower girls sitting in the grass, blowing bubbles. In the moment pictures are always the best. And you ARE absolutely glowing. ;o)

Take care, Kelly.

Kristin said...

I love weddings! Those bridesmaids dresses were gorgeous and different from anything I've seen before.

Janice said...

Wow, that looks amazing! There is something about weddings that I completely adore!! <33 It looks like you had a great time!