Thursday, November 15, 2007

Update on Kelly

This update is being posted by Kelly's Aunt Glrr!

Kelly went to the hospital last night. The hospital was full right then, and her contractions weren't close enough together to justify keeping her there, so they sent her home. I suspect she is a bit too distracted right now to write a post, so I am taking the liberty of keeping everyone updated. If she doesn't like this, she can kill me later (and what gyrations I went through to get into her account!)!

More as the story develops!


Glrr

12 comments:

Julia said...

Yay! Go Kelly!

julie said...

Thanks for the update Glrr. We're all so excited. Keep the updates coming!!

Kimber said...

Yes, thanks for the update! I keep pulling up the website just to see what the news is--I'm so excited!

Hang in there Kelly!

Anonymous said...

She might kill you but we all think your GREAT. Thank You Glrr.

bobthetomato84 said...

I'm so excited!!

Tiffany said...

This has got to be the most anticipated baby arrival of the year... lol. Good luck Kelly!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!! I hope today is the day you've been waiting so long for.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Kelly! Best wishes!

Marsha said...

me too! I was so excited when I saw the latest entry.
And Aunt Glrr, thanks for the gyrations LOL!

Erinn said...

Thanks for keeping us updated Glrr. We are so excitied for Kelly and Jerry. Hurry up baby we want to meet you!

Sarah said...

Thank you Glrr! That's so nice of you to keep us all posted. =]

Laura said...

This baby is more anticipated than Shiloh Jolie-Pitt. Must....have....news......!
Thanks Glrr