Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Woops!

Sorry about the technical difficulties over the past few days. My domain was up for renewal and because my credit card had been among a few thousand that were tampered with earlier this year, forcing my bank to issue me a new one as a precautionary measure, it didn't automatically pay the fee.

I had no idea how many places I had that card on file until it was deactivated. My Sirius service got cancelled, my Verizon pay-on-the phone turned into a huge mess and now this.

Wee! Thanks bank tamperers! May your accounts seize up and be completely unaccessable.

Ahem.

Anyway, the problem should be fixed as soon as my payment is accepted.

In the meantime, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We had lots of good food, company, gifts and photo-taking at my parents' house. In fact, at one point while Alli was curled in her Boppy pillow asleep on the couch, my dad and Jerry were poised above her, snapping flash after flash after flash. I think I counted 32 of those images on my camera alone. Amazingly, she didn't even flinch.

I'll share them once we get settled back in Pennsylvania.

And they are SO MUCH MORE AWESOMER because Santa brought me this.

Santa rocks.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My awesome family bought me the same thing!! Love, love, love it!!

Ray said...

Great gift. Can't wait to see the pics!

~rita ... http://www.xanga.com/thatsmypoint said...

Glad to see you're back (in more ways than one). I miss you when your site is unavailable.

BTW, how is Toby reacting to Alli? I haven't seen many comments about his responses to being supplanted in your affections. Just curious...

Merry Christmas!

~rita

Christie (dying_soul_within) said...

Hey! I just got back online at home and guess whose site I went to first? hahaha, yours of course. Hope you had a wonderfu holiday, even if it was a little stressful with a little one in tow for the first time. But after catchin up on reading, it sounds to me like you have this motherhood thing figured out. So, congrats! Baby girl looks fabulous as always in the newest pics. Well, take care and God bless.

Chelsea said...

I'm glad to hear you and your family had a great Christmas! Santa was pretty nice to you lol!

Kristin said...

Wowwww.
I'm glad you had a good Christmas.
I can't wait to see pics! =]

-KrIsTiN-

becky b said...

I was in my car today and the song Oh What a Night came on. I thought of you and driving around in the little green car. What good memories. Merry Christmas and congratulations on Alli.

.xanga.com/the_plainsman said...

Just checked back to wish you, Kelly, and your family, as well as everyone here, a Happy and Healthy New Year. May 2008 Rock as much as 2007!