Sunday, June 8, 2008

Keep those good vibes coming

I've gotten a few e-mails asking me for an update on Shobha and Lola, and I'm happy to say both preemie and puppy are doing remarkably well. Shobha is gaining weight, taking half of her feeds from a bottle and will be moved from intensive care to intermediate care as soon as she can maintain her body temperature, which could be very soon.


o148273091

Shobha and Julie


.............................................................................................


As for Lola? Well, Gisela says it best in her own words:


Kitty? Squirrel? Fly? Mouse? I'm totally going to use that taunt on Toby.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Awww.
I'm so glad they're both doing well!

-KrIsTiN-

Ray said...

I was wondering about them too!Glad to read that Shobha and Lola are doing well (they both have been in my prayers). I love the picture with Shobha looking at her mommy, and her mommy smiling back. Sweet. <3

shimajan said...

that's great news :)

Amy said...

So glad they're doing okay!! Shobha is just precious and Loal may be the cutest dog I've ever seen. But don't tell mine that, she'd get jealous!