Thursday, July 31, 2008

Geeking out over things that slowly roate in a perpetual circular motion

This year, Jerry's annual summer office party was held at an amusement park. I wasn't convinced Allison was old enough to appreciate the rides in the kiddie park yet, but we got her an admission bracelet anyway, and she quickly proved me wrong.

DSC_0229
First up, dingy boats. She laughed and smiled every time we came
in view. Like, "HEY! I KNOW YOU GUYS! THIS IS GREAT!"

DSC_0234
It was completely adorable seeing her tiny little head poking out of the rides.

2
Beep! Beep!

DSC_0253
I think Jerry accidentally focused on the castle walls instead of on us,
but here's another shot of my new, still-loving-it hair cut.

DSC_0263
And this picture, taken by Voz, the overnight jock on the rock station,
proves that even though Alli had a great time, it was probably more fun for us.

8 comments:

Nikki said...

Aw! She is too cute! You guys seem like such a great family!

Ray said...

You let an 8-month-old ride on rides?! You crazy kids! Hahaha. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that last shot. Voz really captured the moment wonderfully. Glad you guys had a great time and that Alli was a trooper on her first visit to an amusement park (that so rocks that she liked the rides). =o)

Well, take care.

P.S. Well, I guess you knew she was going to love rides when she wanted to swing at the, "speed of light" on her baby swing, months ago. =P

the plainsman said...

Not an expert here, but little Allison is pretty well adjusted and advanced for her "age" to adjust so well to the rides and all, especially when you pass in and out of view in a strange new location. Hmm, I think you better revise that "start's dating at 30 years old" thought downward a bit! LOL

Looks like all had a great time.

Meg said...

so sweet! what a beautiful family you have!

Chelsea said...

I love the last photo, you guys are such a cute family!

cafechick80 said...

Your hair looks so pretty Kelly! I think you need a new photo for your front page. :)

Celine said...

Haha there's a picture of myself with my parents on a carousel, just like your pic! Except I'm crying my head off.

Kimberly said...

I LOVE the hair cut and Alli is getting so big. Mia cried the first time I put her on a ride. I felt horrible. Glad Alli loved them.