Saturday, September 6, 2008

Jerryism nursery rhymes

Sung to Allison on a particularly long car ride:

Old McDonald had a farm

And on it was a dog named Bingo

B-I-N-G-O

B-I-N-G-O

B-I-N-G-O

And Bingo was his name-o

He was super gross and had no legs

And no one loved him at all

B-I-N-G-O

B-I-N-G-O

B-I-N-G-O

And Bingo was his name-o

He couldn't stand and he had AIDS

Because he didn't use condoms

B-I-N-G-O

B-I-N-G-O

B-I-N-G-O

And Bingo was his name-o

He sucked so bad and took up space

So Old McDonald killed him

B-I-N-G-O

B-I-N-G-O

B-I-N-G-O

And Bingo was his name-ooooo

9 comments:

jsi said...

You have got to be kidding! HAH!

It's amazing how pleasant anything can sound when its done with a sing-song voice.

Lullaby nightmares!

B-I-N-G-O Plainsman said...

Even funnier when Allison repeats the lyrics in front of guests a few months down the road!

Anonymous said...

ah, the realities of life tucked away neatly into a nursery rhyme. :)

ajandmac said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

yes...

those rhymes get so boring after a while you just have to start getting creative! i see jerry has no problem with creativity!

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness, he reminds me of my husband, Ray! He's ALWAYS making up his own words & I must afmit I get after him because of some of the lyrics. :)

thezanyone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ray said...

I bet you enjoyed that more than Allison. Hahaha. Think Jerry can sell his new "edited version" of the Old Mcdonald song? =P

Joanna said...

hahaha oh man. i'm still reading every entry, but rarely comment. i couldn't pass this one up though. i just chortled for the first time EVER. this was awesome :)

Jennifer Suarez said...

Wow - I am left with the feeling that your blog has been hacked!

That must've been a REALLY long car ride.