Friday, October 24, 2008

Turns out, it's nice having a maintenance guy

"We're out of lunch meat."

"That's okay. I have to go to the store anyway because I'm running low on tampons."

"I understand."

(laughing) "You understand? You understand what it's like to be starting your menstrual cycle and nearing the bottom of the box of tampons?"

"Yes. ... I mean, I don't own a vagina, but I maintain one."

"You WHAT?!"

"I have to take care of a vagina every day now. Wipe front to back. I get it."

"So because you've changed a few diapers, you know all about it?"

"Yes. I'm on the maintenance crew. Like the guys picking up on the side of the highway. Only I pick up poop."

"So you'll have no trouble running to the store then to get lunch meat and tampons. "

"WAIT! WHAT JUST HAPPENED?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is simply the funniest Jerryism thing!

aj said...

hahahaha!

yes..

way to throw that slammer in there kelly!

the plainsman said...

Jerry: You and Toby are hopelessly outnumbered! Just like the Steelers will be on Sunday, uh today! Sorry, but gotta say "Go Giants, Giants, Giants!"

Ray said...

Haha! Good way to trick him into doing it. Having a maintenance guy rocks. ;o)