Monday, April 20, 2009

Tweet

I think the first one says it all.

.............................................................................

If you're having trouble with the link, it's because you've accessed my site through novelle360.com, which is a domain I purchased to direct web traffic here. In the process, the directed link is apparently getting confused when asked to continue on to my Twitter page.

To rectify the problem, you can try one of two things:

1. Access my blog through novelle360.blogspot.com and click on the link above.

2. Open a new tab and copy and paste this into the browser: twitter.com/novelle360

Note: If you follow through with either one of these options, please don't send me hate mail when you're extremely ticked off that you had to go through all that for, as Jerry puts it, "My first day of Twatting." Although, Allison DID get her first-ever Allism (pronounced Alli-ism).

11 comments:

Ray said...

In response to your Twitter comment: It's okay, over the past couple of weeks everyone's been joining the Twitter wagon. The power of social networking is a very strong one.

Tweet away! =P

aj said...

Hahaha.. so following you now.

Janice said...

oh I am so following you now. :)

Sarah said...

I followed you too!

the_plainsman said...

Eighteen or so months ago, a friend said will be "Next Big Thing," should ahve listened to her, invested in it. Almost signed on last winter, but no, think "too connected" for me.

Anonymous said...

You totally Twatted!!!
Love,
Jer

Erica said...

Something is going funky when I click the link. I'll see you're page for a second then it will disappear and all that's left is the grassy background : (. I don't get the Twitter thing yet, it seems like one continuous facebook status for me, but I'm sure I'll get sucked into it eventually!

Amanda said...

I'm following you! My twitter name is aadhrsl. And just in case, I'm a former xanga subscriber (www.xanga.com/amanda21580). Happy twatting.

mk said...

I'm following you! murrkate...long time lurker.

Erica said...

Haha, I went through the trouble but no hate mail here :) I'm just curious as to what exactly twittering is... and I'm 20. Aren't I supposed to be up on all the new stuff? Oh well. And Ali's first 'ism is pretty funny.

the_plainsman said...

LOL! I thought "The first one says it all" was the first one!