Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cloning didn't go SO bad in Multiplicity, right?

I'm trying desperately to pack for our Memorial Day weekend trip, which necessitates laundry. And because I'm trying to be more environmentally conscious, it's much more work hanging it up on the line to dry. I'd like to dye my hair. I have to mail a package for a friend and go to the bank. I have to make dinner for tonight before leaving for work and lunch for all of us tomorrow on the road. On top of that, I have to write my column. Oh, and shower. And figure out what the hell I'm going to wear to my friend's wedding.

All before 4 p.m.

And all on five hours of sleep.

So, yeah, what I'd REALLY like to be doing?

TAKING A NAP.

3 comments:

Ray said...

Well now that it's after 4pm (5:04pm to be exact) I hope you did everything you had to do without going crazy or stressing yourself too much. Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend with the fam and have fun at your friend's wedding! =D

Take care, Kelly.

the_plainsman said...

I am spoiled for line dried stuff, not for the eco-reasons, but it just simply smells so great, even if I have to do all the hanging, almost can't sleep on any other kind, so relaxing...zzzz....which is my long way of wishing all a great weekend and wedding and trip and parade and ....zzzzzz...a good sleep when you get back...zzzzz

aj said...

By the sounds of TWITTER, you REALLY needed that nap... Don't worry, hair can ALWAYS be dyed back.