Thursday, May 28, 2009

A few more photos from our trip

DSC_0253
Who needs a high chair when you can sit on the rungs underneath?


DSC_0259
Alli is very helpful taking photos these days.


DSC_0282
First time using sidewalk chalk. (And, yes, Jerry drew genitalia.)


DSC_0298
Teaching a dog to get the mail is overrated. Get a toddler.


DSC_0301
A wagon walk to the park.


DSC_0358
The tube needed to be sprayed with static guard.


DSC_0372
Alli found a whole bunch of FREE balls at the playground.


DSC_0401
One of 5 million shriek-filled tosses into the solar system.


DSC_0400
A closeup view shows how much she hated it.

DSC_0425
Alli voluntarily sat with Lisa. On her own accord. Progress.

DSC_0428
I got to meet little Bennet. The mini-me of his father.

DSC_0434
Poor thing didn't know what to make of wild Allison, so he just cried.

DSC_0440
Alli really liked geat-grandma's piano.


DSC_0463
Then we met up with Glrr and went to the nearby fish hatchery.


DSC_0484
I heart lilacs. Lucky me, I got to see them in bloom in two states this year.


DSC_0472
The fish were cool, but WAIT! Ducks.


DSC_0477
You should've seen her face when she realized SHE was being followed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allison just gets cuter and cuter!

Ray said...

These are all great photos. My favorites are Jerry tossing Alli in the air in the pool and the close-up. How cute is that?! And I also love the photo of Alli in the tube with static hair. I have to agree with that anonymous commenter: "She does get cuter and cuter by the day!" Bless her she's so adorable. <3

Anonymous said...

Alli is growing up so quickly!!

Suzanne said...

That last photo is my favorite!

wallaby75 said...

Alli is gorgeous as always. I'm not sure she's helping take pictures though. She looks more like a celeb objecting to the paparazzi! "No more pictures, no more pictures!" ;-)

Marcy said...

Those are hilarious. The pool picture is PRICELESS! And love the one of her following the duck with the other duck following her. I could so see Donovan inserted in that same picture.