Saturday, May 30, 2009

Way to be awesome eBay

When Timberly left me a chirpy voicemail about how she was off to the hospital to have her baby, the I've-been-there-before part of me couldn't help but laugh. She was two weeks early and not nearly incapacitated enough to be admitted. Afterall, I had been sent home after four hours of contractions five days PAST my due date.

But she proved me wrong. A few hours later, after exchanging texts with her husband, Dan, I got a phone call saying Miss Ainsley Violet had arrived. All 6 pounds and 20 inches of her.

I heard her healthy cries in the background and wanted desperately to be there, but the whole family will visit us in a month, so I'm trying to be patient. It helps that they've sent a lot of pictures.

One immediately became my favorite. Timberly gave Allison Bunny, so I made sure Ainsley had one too.


bunny
Happy Birthday little girl. I can't wait to smooch you.

8 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Congrats to her!

Anonymous said...

Aww, congrats to your friend!!!

Sarah said...

What a lovely name!

Ray said...

Awww, sweet photo. And a big congrats to Timberly! =o)

Shal said...

AWWW Congrats to Timberly and her hubby!

the_plainsman said...

Congratulations to Timberly, and her unnamed husband who played a part!

the_plainsman said...

Congratulations to Timberly, and her unnamed husband who played a part!

the_plainsman said...

Don't get the title though, as I understand it, babies do not arrive via eBay!! Ah, maybe a knickname.