Sunday, June 14, 2009

Coming from my new laptop

This is effing SWEEEEET!

ahem

Now that that's out of the way, I can tell you I had an amazing weekend. I got through my first two photo shoots with some absolutely stunning shots that I'll be proud to put on my business website.

We had a blast hanging out with our friends Matt and Courtney and their son, Jackson, who drove in for the weekend.

But because of all the activity, I have hundreds of photos to go through and edit. Jerry took Alli to his mom's to swim and I couldn't be happier to be skipping it for work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blogs. Like reading about you, Jerry and Allie. What is your business website so that we all can follow your new career and this way if anyone would like to have you take pics they will be able to see your photos.

novelle360 said...

The site is under construction and likely will be for awhile, but I will certainly link to it when it's up and running!

Ray said...

I cannot wait to see your two first photo shoots. ;o) And it must be great to love working that much that you'd skip a trip to your mother-in-law's pool for it.

the_plainsman said...

Ha, missed this post, although unplanned, some of my comments on your next post cover this one too!