Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hiding my face in shame behind my mondo camera

For lack of time to write a better entry today, I've conceded to posting the only photo I took of myself with my wings.

Fortunately, when I attempted to style it myself the next day, and opted to wear it curly, it didn't make me want to vomit or hide my head under a hat or pull out the hedge clippers. In fact, it looked kind of cute. I'm still terrified of wearing it straight, but at least it's prevented me from storming back into the salon and demanding a free fix.

DSC_0015
On a fun note, check out my awesome new polkadot
camera strap complements of my aunt Glrr!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love your hair. It looks GREAT! Sorry I know you did not want to hear that but it really does look good.

Jen said...

Actually, I think your hair looks good.

Jessica said...

I'm already seeing wings only a couple weeks after a haircut because fancy German hair stylist thought my hair (and hair color) are boring. Yep. He actually said that.

Fit Mama said...

You make wings look good! Maybe I should try them out!

Dorie Howell Photography said...

See I don't see wings, I see little flips. It is cute, at least the side we can see.

Kathy Hicks Walker from FB said...

I have to agree..I like the look!

the_plainsman said...

Just for the fun of it, try to photoshop "Nikon" in you self portrait to read correctly!

Forget us, how does Jerry like the hair?

cafechick80 said...

omg it looks awful. how can you even look at yourself. psh.

jk. you look beautiful. things are never as bad as they seem.

;)

Anonymous said...

It's actually not that bad.

Anonymous said...

Um, yeah. I wish when I got my bad haircut it looked that good.
From what I can see, it looks pretty cute.
:o)
*g

spencerella said...

Hate me too, but I think your hair looks really good :)

Lioncloud said...

I think your hair is adorable!

Glrr

Ray said...

Your hair doesn't look bad at all. And I'm loving that rock on your finger. ;o)

Jessica said...

I know, right?? I can't decide if it was more insulting in German.

You should have seen the smile fade to disappointment when I described what I wanted (you know .. me .. the customer). He may as well have yawned and gotten it over with.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the other anonymous - I love the new look - wish we could see you without the camera for a full assessment.

darcy

Anonymous said...

I guess this is your accidental tribute to the life of Farrah Fawcett.