I just decided to take part in an expo at a mall aimed toward moms -- one of my core demographics for my photography business. Now I have FOUR DAYS to get ready.
Anyone have any ideas of places I can quickly print a 20 x 30 poster without spending a fortune?
Here's what I want to print:
Any other ideas for my booth?
Here's what I have so far:
- Register to win a free portrait session.
- If you schedule a session at the event, you'll receive a free 5 x 7 print.
- My laptop will be running on the table, continually scrolling through the homepage images.
- I will be selling postcards of closeups I took -- 1 for $1 or all 6 for $5.
- Jerry will be scheduling sessions and answering questions while I take free portraits for kids. The moms will get a slip of paper directing them to my website to find their photo, where they will have the option to buy.
- Some sort of free snack. Although I haven't decided on what yet.
My to-do list is MASSIVE. I have so many things on my plate, I can't even see it anymore.
It's a good feeling, though.