Life has been absolute insanity the past few days. Here are some quick updates:
- Jerry and I went to an open casting call to be extras in a Denzel Washington movie filming next month one street over from our house. As Jer puts it, "It would be the one Denzel movie we go to see on opening night and buy on Blu-ray."
- We no longer have a toddler. We have a dictator. She has taken to chanting her demands in the form of "I WANTA ______" Fill in the blank. Baby. Show. Milk. Nana. Cheese. Kim Jong Il sould take notes.
- Jer sent me this text last night from a restaurant in Pittsburgh, where he went to see Gwar and Lamb of God in concert: "I just ordered hard-boiled eggs wrapped in sausage, breaded, deep fried and served with hot sauce."
- After asking Allison to chant "Go Penn State!" Jerry thought he would joke about my alma matter's lack of football prowess by encouraging her to say "Go Cortland!" Allison showed him by screaming "GO CUNT!" Yeah, we didn't ask her to repeat it.
- You can now follow Kelly V. Photography on Twitter here.
- You can now become a fan of Kelly V. Photography on Facebook here.
- I'm looking for some large natural wood bowls for newborn photos that don't cost a fortune. Anyone have any suggestions?