Friday, October 23, 2009

Alex

I recently introduced boudoir sessions because I know the majority of women have no idea how beautiful they are. It's not about losing 10 pounds or choosing the perfect thing to wear -- although any excuse to shop is always a good thing in my book. It's about finding your comfort level and a little bit of attitude. When that happens, you've summoned your inner goddess. And whether these images would be a gift for your guy or just for you, no woman should be afraid to show her inner goddess off.

Here is the stunning Alex, who after a little reassurance really allowed hers to shine.


DSC_0060ab.jpg


DSC_0172.jpg


DSC_0132.jpg

12 comments:

aahcoffee said...

OOOOOOH, what a fantastic idea!!!!

Jaclyn said...

What a stunning (and brave) woman!! She is beautiful and has nothing to be ashamed of.
Great job once again, Kelly.

Meghan said...

SO gorgeous. I want you to do mine!

the_plainsman said...

:o)

KerryLee said...

Your paragraph before the pictures made me tear up a bit :) Very cool idea. I wish I lived closer since I would love to do this, especially now after my baby is OUT, but I still feel 6 (or maybe 8!) months pregnant!

Jncweber said...

This will really take off for u. I've wanted to do this bit no one here will do what I want. May have to make a trip up north!

Maria said...

AWESOME IDEA!

novelle360 said...

Meghan, if you're ever in my area, I'd be happy to.

KerryLee, I remember thinking my stomach was never going to flatten out. But it does. Just give it a little time. (Which is the last thing you want to do after patiently waiting 9+ months, but it does happen. Just not as fast as we want it to.)

Christy, that sounds like a great REASON FOR A VISIT! I haven't seen you in. four. years.

Jessica said...

Very sexy! She's beautiful!

Ray said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how you're adding boudoir sessions to your photography business. I think that's so cool. Love the last two photos. ;o) Very pretty woman.

Candace said...

wow, are you located anywhere near philly? I'd love to do a boudoir session!

novelle360 said...

Candace,

I think I'm about 4 hours from Philly, but I spend a lot of time in the boudoir sessions and would definitely make it worth the drive. If you wanted to do a weekend session sometime, e-mail me at info@kellyvphotography.com.