Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bowling party goodness

DSC_0865_2.jpg
Allison showing my cousn Deitrich something of utmost importance.


DSC_0869_2.jpg
My aunt Glrrr decorating Allison's cake before the party.


DSC_0859_2.jpg
When I asked Jer if he had snuck any, he said, "Nope."


DSC_0880_2.jpg
When my grandma asked which color flower Alli wanted to
eat first, she said, "Blue. No pink. No yellow. No purple ..."


DSC_0901.JPG
Playing a game at the bowling alley before guests arrived.


DSC_0893_2.jpg
All set up and ready to party!


DSC_0960.JPG
Bowling!


DSC_0937.JPG
Is it my turn yet?


DSC_0916.JPG
Allison won her game, but only because
I got her three spares in a row.


DSC_0939_2.jpg
Playing with the hand dryer.


DSC_1008.JPG
Pizza!


DSC_0889_2.jpg
The Cake in all of its awesome Wubbzy glory.


DSC_1053.JPG
Realizing she's the center of attention.


DSC_1061.JPG
A frosting flower and a forkful of cake.


DSC_1026.JPG
That kitty makes a crying sound, so Allison always announces it's sad.


DSC_1029.JPG
Her four Wubbzy plush dolls from us.


DSC_1044.JPG
Present C-R-A-Z-Y.


DSC_0976.JPG
Because a pile of gifts weren't enough.
She wanted to be a Big Winner, too.


DSC_1068.JPG
Nicholas gave bunny ears in every photo he was in.


DSC_1082.JPG
Back at home in assembly mode.


DSC_1084.JPG
Which one isn't stuffed?


DSC_1164.JPG
The end of the night in jammies, three skirts, Elmo slippers and
butterfly wings surrounded by new toys while watching Ni How Kai Lan.

8 comments:

the_plainsman said...

What a lucky girl she is! She will be able to "remember" all of this though your words and photographs. I'm a sucker for tradition, like the one of all three of you together, best! (Although there are some priceless gems in there as well!)

Anonymous said...

I miss Jerry's long hair. :(

Jessica said...

She is so stinkin' cute! Looks like a lot of fun!

Janice said...

I just finished reading your letter and then looking through these photos. It was really, really beautiful. I have been following your blog for years and years now and I want to thank you for being honest and talking about the little things. It makes me appreciate them more. So I'm looking forward of watching Alison grow for another year and hearing about all of her wonderful changes. It's weird to think of how much I've changed. Heck, I'm graduating from college in May. Thanks for sharing your life with us.

Kristin said...

Aww mann.
Looks like everyone had tons of fun(:

Nina's Mama said...

Looks like a great day!

Those Yo Gabba Gabba toys looks strangely familiar...Target maybe?

Ray said...

So many awesome photos of a great birthday party! ;o) I love the family photo of course. You guys really look great. That photo of Allison and Jerry playing in the arcade is cute. The photo of Allison & the girls piled on that arcade game seat, with Nicholas alongside is beyond adorable! Sweet! I love how Allison's ensemble in the last photo. Hehe. =P LOL at that photo of Allison embarassed as everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to her! =D

Aunt Glrrr did a great job on the cake, by the way! ;D

Luci said...

It's so amazing to see how your baby girl has grown over the years! The party looked like tons of fun for her. I can't believe how BIG she is now! You're a great mommy!