Thursday, November 5, 2009

UNSTOPPABLE

So remember that Denzel Washington movie Jerry and I auditioned to be extras in a month or so ago? We got called!

I will be a TV news reporter, and he's going to be one of my camera guys!

We have to be on the set at 6 a.m. tomorrow morning at some industrial warehouse for a full day of shooting, and rumors have it they're going to blow something up. Can't wait.

Not sure if Denzel is going to be there or not, but he and Chris Pine were shooting one street over from our house yesterday. By proximity, I am now one-degree of separation from both of them. WE PRACTICALLY LIVE TOGETHER.

Jerry says he's going to rent a tux for opening night.

16 comments:

Jessica said...

WOW!! Can't wait to hear more about that! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh My God-
This may be the one Denzel Washington movie I'll actually see!
congratulations, kids!

Ray said...

OMG, ARE YOU SERIOUS???!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! ;D OMG! You acting as a news reporter seems so fitting. LOL! And I love that Jerry's one of your camera guys. =P

CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!! (Okay, I'll stop with the all-caps now, I'm sorry). But anyhow: Alli will get a big kick out of this when she's older. ;o)

Anonymous said...

put your name in lights

the_plainsman said...

That is so cool!

LeslieAnn said...

OMG CHRIS PINE IS SO HOT!!! I love him and I'm so jealous! I know someone who auditioned for a lead in that movie but I'm guessing he didn't make it since he's been hopping between here and Atlanta. Have fun! I will definitely go see the movie and look for you!

elizabeth said...

too funny!

elizabeth said...

too funny!

Shana said...

THAT IS SO COOL!!!

Elizabeth said...

wow! that is amazing, so when it comes out im going to see it just because youre in it! i cant wait i am looking forword to a blog about how it was, do u guys get paid for this??

Anonymous said...

i thought they were done filming in Tyrone??

Lioncloud said...

Damn! Why can't it be next weekend so I could see something blow up!

Anonymous said...

When she hits adolescence, Allison is so not going to be able to deny how cool her parents were!

Anonymous said...

you should request your name above the title on the movie poster. Definitely.

novelle360 said...

I'm pretty sure we're just going to be her dorky parents who embarass her when her friends come over.

And she'll be like, "Denzel who?"

Jennifer Suarez said...

How funny that you'll be a news reporter since you write for the newspaper. How fitting!

Been following your tweets, very cool! Congrats!!