Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mom, there's one without a watermark for your desktop

Conveniently, my two days off this week fell during the second coming of Snowmageddon. It was nice not to have to travel, but occupying Allison for hours on end without being able to even make a quick run to the store left me searching for activities.

We colored and built forts. We ate popcorn and watched movies. We made gigantic block towers and smashed them until they scattered. Then we'd do it again.

But after awhile, I think both of us just got bored. And, frankly, the thought of tugging on snowpants and the ensuing wet kitchen floor and runny noses from playing in the snow weren't all that appealing.

So what's a girl to do?

Play dress up and take pictures, that's what!


DSC_0306_2.jpg


DSC_0324.jpg


DSC_0363_2.jpg


DSC_0326.jpg


DSC_0297.jpg


DSC_0383.jpg
As usual, I had to bribe her with a green lollipop! We were all done,
and I was about to put my camera away, but I turned around to see this.
Some of the best moments happen at the very end when everyone relaxes.

14 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

So, so, so cute! Hope you all get out of the snow soon!

Erica said...

Haha that last one is a great shot. Although they're all beautiful! Glad you guys made the best of the weather!

Anonymous said...

My, My, I think you have a natural born model there. Either that or a very good photographer. Why not both ?? Great stuff, grandmas will be thrilled.:-)


darcy

Lioncloud said...

Heavens...step back, Tyra!

The Plainsman said...

Wow, those are great, yes both photographer and model!

Hey - there's that chair!

Mia said...

Love them! Especially the chair pictures :) What a cutie.

Grandma said...

Grandma is thrilled with these and can't wait to see all of you (even Toby) next week!!!!
XOXO

Anonymous said...

where did you get that AWESOME pink skirt? too cute!

Ray said...

OMG, Kelly! Gorgeous photos! Alli really does look like a little girl now. Really and truly. And that last photo is priceless. She's like, "Now THIS is the life!" ;D

novelle360 said...

I made the skirt for a photo session a few months ago!

LeslieAnn said...

LOVE that last photo. These are all really adorable — and she's getting so big and starting to look like a little girl and not a baby! — but the last one is my favorite because it's so her.

Kristin said...

Awwww.
That last one is so cute x'D
I love them all.
She's so photogenic =P

Janice said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing up. So cute!

I Don't Bake said...

I love the props you have! And the last one is just amazing :)