Thursday, March 11, 2010

Feels a lot like discovering I have a superpower

I wish I had figured out how to upload MP3 files to YouTube AGES ago. I'm really not that technologically challenged, but most of the Google searches related to those two topics result in instructions in the opposite direction -- converting a video into a music file.

Anywho, now that I've found MP32Tube.com, you'll be getting an occasional sound clip from Jerry. But, you know, deal with it. HE'S FUNNY.

Yesterday he called from work to tell us to eat lunch without him because he was working on wrapping up a special project for his morning show. He sent me the clip and I laughed so hard, I couldn't wait to share it.

For those who don't follow off-season football chaos, Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has been charged with sexual assaulting a woman in a bathroom during a recent trip to Georgia.

Here's Jerry's take on the situation.

*****************

UPDATE: Somehow this got to Pittsburgh, and the producer of the morning show at KDKA loved it so much that the show aired it and interviewed Jerry afterward! Pass the link along!

UPDATE #2: Apparently the phones blew up so much after KDKA played it that the producer decided to run it on all four CBS-owned stations in Pittsburgh tomorrow. Go Jer!

UPDATE #3: It's gone national! Radio stations across the country are playing it, and it's among YouTube's list of most popular videos.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! That was great, I don't know how he does it.

Barbi

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome, hysterical, and spot-on! Loved it!!

Lauren

Cate said...

Yeah, sexual assault is totally funny.

Ray said...

Jerry's hilarious. ;P And I love the song that he choose to use in the background. It made it even more funny. So cool that he got publicity from another radio station. ;D

I Don't Bake said...

LOL! How lucky your daughter is to have such a dad :D

Jessica said...

Hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

huh! I don't find that funny at all. I agree with Cate.

Kristin said...

Ehh.
As funny as Jerry usually is, I gotta go with Cate on this one.

A (temporarilly deaf) Plainsman said...

#*!@$!*%! Now I HAVE to get the sound chip or whatever fixed on this old PC, or time for an upgrade, as I'm missing out on the fun!

Angela said...

now I gotta find a computer at work that lets me get to YouTube...

Kat said...

I loved the song! I actually graduated from GCSU (the college in Milledgeville) and passed this along to all my friends on facebook. Keep it up Jerry!

Laura said...

lollllll! He is too much, glad he is getting some attention!