Monday, March 15, 2010

New photo blog

Sorry for the short personal posts here, but I've been sweating over a blog redesign for my photography business. Not to mention editing photos from two shoots last weekend, hammering out all of the details for a launch contest and preparing for a festival I'm going to be a vendor at on Saturday. Then another shoot on Sunday.

Phew!

The template I purchased allows me to use it in two places, so when I have a minute to catch my breath, I'm thinking about doing a redesign here, too. It'll take a little work because it's Wordpress supported, but I think I can do it.

It's definitely time for a little sprucing up. I mentioned earlier that I like change, right?

If you'd like to check out the site, here's the link. Feel free to leave a comment. It should be pretty user-friendly because you won't have to keep retyping your info. It'll remember it for you.

Let me know what you think!

8 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

So neat to see it come to life - looks great!

Ray said...

Great photography blog. I'm especially loving the slideshow at the top. ;o)

An Irish Plainsman T'day said...

The new photo blogstite looks great and very classy, fitting your excellent work. Wish you a successful day at the Festival, and a bit of fun there, too.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Janice said...

It looks amazing! Great work. I wish I lived near you, I'd totally schedule with you!

Kristin said...

I love it :D
I wanted to see it before today, but every time I would try to go on it, my computer would crap itself >.o
But now that it has finally worked, I love it!
It looks great(:

Caroline said...

i know this is late ... but i showed my boyfriend jerry's youtube video of big ben went down to georgia and we both had the same reaction - we wish it was longer! so funny :)

Anonymous said...

no monthly letter this month??

KerryLee said...

I just have to say that I am so glad that you are still writing. I was a "follower" way back in the Xanga days and your blog is the reason I found "blogs" in the first place (Maybe even why I started my own...?). Wish you guys all the best!