Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The places his brain goes is beyond me sometimes

During a walk, we stopped at the candy store to get something for a friend, and while we were there, I told Allison to pick out three pieces from the display case as a treat for us. Here's the conversation that followed after we rejoined Jerry and Toby who were waiting outside:

"I can't believe three bite-sized pieces of chocolate costs 2 bucks! It's worth it once in awhile, but still!"

"Eh. Don't worry about it. Think of all the money I'm saving."

"What?"

"Well I save a ton of money by not having a crack addiction. That's like 500 bucks a month!"

"You're not right."

"And I don't hire hookers! Spitzer was paying $3,500 every weekend. So I've saved ... $10,500 already this month!"

...

"Seriously. The next time I want something, I'm just going to use the money I didn't spend on hookers."

5 comments:

The Plainsman said...

Without interest, that "stimulus funding" account is building at a rate of $130K a year! Jerry is rich!

theedithr said...

This made me lol at work. :)

He's crazy.

Ray said...

Life is NEVER dull with Jerry! =D Love it.

Fit Mama said...

Never a dull moment, that's for sure!

KerryLee said...

Bahahahahaha!