Thursday, December 30, 2010

My oh-so classy introvert

My parents were in town for a few days after Christmas, and one afternoon while my mom and I were on a tear getting the nursery cleared out, my dad entertained Allison with his laptop's video feature. It's obvious that she loved watching herself while it was filming, but it pales in comparison to the joy she got seeing the final product. She watched it so many times that she memorized all of her lines and screamed and laughed so hard she nearly passed out.

Normally a video of Allison would remain permanently in my camcorder for that miraculous day I don't have anything on my agenda. You know, 18 years from now. But because my dad is far less of a procrastinator than I am -- in fact, the mere thought of putting something off for 10 seconds instantly gives him a rash -- the video was e-mailed out to family, uploaded to Facebook and put on YouTube within a few hours.

Ahh, the information age.

Now no one needs to wait to see what a half-masticated raisin looks like in the mouth of a toddler.



2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Allison & Grandpa are a riot!!! They make quite the team...can't wait to see their next production!!!

Kristin said...

BIGG, BIGGG, BIGGGG SISTER!
x'D
I want to squeeze that kid.